Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,302   Posts: 1,536,182   Online: 639

Shooter
    Medium Format

Free Saltzman 8x10 enlarger

For those of you that don't frequent large format forum, i wanted to relay that there's a fellow in NYC that's getting rid of an 8x10 Saltzman enlarger. He's renovating the space it's in a week or two for now, so if there aren't any takers by then it's going to the dump. I have no vested interest in this, other than hating to see cool old equipment taken out of circulation. Let me kow if you're interested, or hop on over to LFF and search for "8x10 Saltzman".

Thanks,
    Leo
    "There is a time and place for all things, the difficulty is to use them only in their proper time and places." -- Robert Henri

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Man if I only had the room... I really hope it goes to someone who will use it and not part it out for parts to make a quick buck.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ditto above.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin