Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,930   Posts: 1,585,313   Online: 1071

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    ac12
    I found this info here in Apug for Durst D659: http://www.apug.org/forums/forum43/5...ns-mounts.html
    "A Durst SEIPLA-75 recessed lens mount tub is 70mm in diameter and 33.5mm deep and could be easily modded to hold a 50mm lens in place."

I found on a Durst general part list booklet (I have been given together with other things) that the Seipla 75 was good for 75 or 80 mm lenses with 25mm screw mount on enlarger D659.

So my Sixtif could be mounted on a D659 since it has 70mm diameter? And used with longer lenses than those good with M600?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Paolo
    You need to be careful,
    You need to verify that the SEIPLA-75 is really 70mm in diameter. The notes that I have indicate that the SEIPLA is 78mm in diameter. What other lens panels does the D659 take? Looking at the other lens panels might verify 70 or 78mm.
    There does appear to be another instance of where the SEIPLA-75 is specified for the old 609 enlarger. But the other lens panel, Seimar, I don't know the diameter of it either.

I have no data on the D659 enlarger.
    But if it takes a 70mm lens plate then your Sixtif could be used on it.

The design of the enlarger determines what lens is used on what lens panel.
    Example, the 50mm lens on the L1200 uses a flat Lapla lens panel, while on the L1000 it uses the recessed Setopla lens panel.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Paolo Saccheri View Post
    ac12
    "... I found on a Durst general part list booklet (I have been given together with other things) ... "
    Hi
    Can you tell us more about that booklet ? I would be very much interested in having access to its contents. And if you decide to sell it, send me a PM.
    Regards
    Joao

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin