Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,759   Posts: 1,484,015   Online: 1209

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by BMbikerider View Post
    Nocon Timer.pdf

Have a look at these, I think this is what you were asking for.
    It may be just me but I can't download these. Maybe this is what Steve was alluding to

pentaxuser

Shooter
    35mm RF
    I just tried the link and it worked fine. When I tried uploading it wouldn't let me. Try doing it from here http://www.film-and-darkroom-user.or...ead.php?t=7626 see if that will work for you.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Weston View Post
    Hi Richard

I have posted them in the manuals over on FADU. It won't let me upload on here as the file size is to big? i will PM them to you if I can.
    Steve
    Steve,

Once again, I'm extremely grateful for all your time, effort and assistance. I've downloaded your superbly reproduced scan from FADU, and so it won't be necessary for you to send me a PM.

Indeed, thanks to everyone who took the time and trouble to make a contribution to this thread.

Kindest regards,

Richard
    Last edited by Richard Lee; 04-05-2013 at 05:00 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin