Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,677   Posts: 1,482,053   Online: 892

Shooter
    35mm

Ctein & Focotar-2

I e-mailed Ctein a while back and he said the 50mm Focotar-2 didn't make the cut for his Best Enalrging Lens article(I have 2}. He didn't say why. I have since read that the 50mm F-2 has curvature of field.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I found it to be quite good, although I now use a 50mm Apo-Rodagon, which is really excellent. Although it may well have field curvature, I reckon that stopped down a couple would see it off.
    I must admit that 40mm on the V35 is great if you are printing a bit larger, also ties in with the autofocus. I think that Schneider makes a 40mm Apo-Componon...probably very expensive!

Shooter
    35mm
    It is very expensive, but people rave about the 40mm APO Comp. when used w/the V-35. They say it's much better than the Leitz. I have a 1c, plus several Valoys of diff. vintage.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin