Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,207   Posts: 1,531,883   Online: 1034

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi everyone

Thank you so much for the help, looks like the 135 for me, not sure I could stretch to the 120WA,

Hope to post a few image from the 5x4 soon,

Paul
    A painter interprets an image, a film photographer captures an image and a digital photographer creates an image.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I removed the column from my 6x7 enlarger and mounted it to a sturdy plywood cube, which has a wider base than the top and sides. The base has 1/4" holes on each side, and the edge of my worktable has 1/4-20 threaded nuts in the surface (T-nuts). When I want to print big, I mount the cube to the edge of the table using 1/4-20 thumb screws and put my easel on the floor. For normal printing, there's a set of holes at the back of the table.

A cool thing about this setup is that it's easy to fine-tune the level of the enlarger; I can loosen one corner and slide a shim beneath it and re-tighten. Works like a champ.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin