Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,500   Posts: 1,543,288   Online: 955

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerald C Koch View Post
    You will also need a room like a windowless bathroom that can be made dark for a few minutes. Lacking that you can use a changing bag. However they do not work well if your hands sweat easily.
    Or you can load your film under the covers after you've gone to bed and turned the lights off. Unless there's a street light outside your window. Works really well in winter.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by LJH View Post
    Jobo Multitank 2 (. Will do 2 rolls of 120 or 6 sheets of 4x5 (with the 2509n insert). Minimum chemicals around 270ml.

The next size up is the multitank 5 (2550) which will do six 120 and twelve 4x5 (with 2 2509n inserts).

You should be able to get a used Multitank 2 for well under $100 in eBay; check the completed listings.

You can easily, and cheaply, make a roller base from 2 sets of skateboard trucks/wheels bolted close together on a board if you don't want to roll on a bench top. There are several forum threads on making a funnel system to fill these tanks quickly (that is, do what a Jobo lift system does without the expense).

In my opinion, Jobo tanks, even rolled on bench tops, offer the easiest, most consistent results of any system. Others, no doubt, will have their own, differing, opinions. However, given you've used these before, why not just stick to what you know?
    Thank you, Sir.
    This is what i will do - will try to find a Jobo 2520 tank.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by HTF III View Post
    Or you can load your film under the covers after you've gone to bed and turned the lights off.
    I think my wife would look at me funny.

Of course, she does that anyway . . . .

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by DLawson View Post
    I think my wife would look at me funny.

Of course, she does that anyway . . . .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin