Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,224   Posts: 1,532,541   Online: 1061

Shooter
    35mm

Durst F60 enlarger manual

I just became the proud owner of the enlarger and was only able to find a french version of the manual (even spanish would have been better ), and in low res jpgs, so images aren't that clear even...

Do anyone have by hand a pdf of the english or italian version?
    I know it won't be easy, since it is a quiet recent model...
    thank you very much

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    Images
    I don't have the manual, but have the enlarger. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Jon
    Mendocino Coast Black and White Photography: www.jonshiu.com

Shooter
    35mm
    thx Jon, very kind.
    I am doubtfull about the negative carrier, is there anyting i should care about?

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    Images
    When we got ours it had the focusing mechanism jammed up due to the grease drying and causing it to stick. I tried loosening, WD-40 etc., but finally resorted to a hammer and dowel.

There is no lens board, but the enlarger itself is threaded for a normal 39mm enlarging lens. I believe the light bulb position is adjustable, ie moves up and down. If you are doing medium format you need the 60 condenser. You can make a suitable negative carrier out of mat board.

It is a good, very compact enlarger.

Jon
    Mendocino Coast Black and White Photography: www.jonshiu.com

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    PM me with your email address and I will send over a PDF. The F60 is a great enlarger. Gives nice prints! No complaints re neg holders, except there is no 645 mask for the 6x6 holder, but oh well, will have to make my own mask one'a these days.
    Andy

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin