Switch to English Language Passer en langue franÁaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,943   Posts: 1,557,605   Online: 1243

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Changing bags

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The only problem that I have with that bag is that working with Grafmatic 45s are a little tight.
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Boehm View Post
    The OP uses a 35mm Rangefinder. It is absurd to spend $257.00 for a changing bag. I put together an entire darkroom for less than that.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Noble View Post
    The OP uses a 35mm Rangefinder. It is absurd to spend $257.00 for a changing bag. I put together an entire darkroom for less than that.
    How does that help when you have a problem in the field?
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Glass View Post
    The only problem that I have with that bag is that working with Grafmatic 45s are a little tight.
    That's not a problem I'd ever encounter! I'm using 120 film and will never make the leap to LF. Besides, my $12 eScam changing bag works fine for the foreseeable future. I'm not in the market for too much these days (aside from needing to pick up some b&w film for photographing a friends newborn).

All the same, I book marked the link to that changing "cube" and maybe it can go on my Christmas list.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by fmajor View Post
    Thx Sirius Glass - that looks like a GREAT changing bag/tent!

I've looked at the Harrison changing tents and the price is just out of touch with reality for what it is.
    I have had both and sold the cube, kept the Harrison. The cube is such a PITA to set up & take down. If you can leave is set up, not so bad, except takes up a lot of room and collects dust. I purchased a like new Harrison for about a $100 but it does take time to find a deal like that. It is very easy & quick to set up & take down. YMMV
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  ó   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin