Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,812   Posts: 1,581,564   Online: 977

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    That's great. I'm constantly amazed these days at how many cool things can be done with relatively inexpensive things and cheap computers.

I'm sure you'll get the agitation figured out with a few more test runs.
    Kirk

For up from the ashes, up from the ashes, grow the roses of success!

Shooter
    Digital Negs
    For those who are expecting a quick update. I'm sorry, at this moment I'm busy with the last weeks of this school year and then a break. When I have time, I will try some changes and after that I will publish my results.

Sincerely,

Jan

Shooter
    Digital Negs
    LS,
    Should anyone expect and waiting for an update of this project, then I have "bad" news: I do not continue with this concept! I stop it for the following reasons:
    * I prefer a system with a lower consumption of chemicals and
    * I hope next week to become the owner of a factory system, namely a Filmrunner (a rotation system).

If I unexpectedly cannot or do not buy the Filmrunner, then I will pick up the 'lego-route' again. I have already made a new concept. This time using the RCX in a rotation system to the Filmrunner, I have already worked out this idea on paper which you can see here: http://www.janvandenbroekfotografie.nl/index.php/blog

Sincerely,

Jan

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Whilst it's fun making things, getting something ready made to do the job is good too - it frees up time to make something else!

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    Digital Negs

My last Update and contribution: A rotation system!

This will be my last update! Sometimes you must take a little bit of time and ask yourself questions like 'How many times do I photograph with film?'. The answer then does you realize that an automatic film development system for me really is not viable. But I took the challenge based on some ideas that 'haunted' me to make a film processor based on rotation development. Photos of the project and some results can be seen here: http://www.janvandenbroekfotografie.nl/index.php/blog
    OK I succeeded, the system need some tweaks, but as I stated earlier, a system like this, for me is after all not the most practical and therefore I will not continue with it. Sometimes, as often, the way hat you go is sometimes more important than the result in the end!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin