Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,864   Posts: 1,583,195   Online: 796

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks Simon I'll consider trying to find one more locally.

I got a reply from superbrightleds when I asked them about the availability of the red led globe in 240V and their reply was discouraging. They said the following:

"We can only offer the version on our website and that one can not handle 240vac. To get a modified version would require a special order. Typically minimum quantity 500 , 4-5 week lead time and 50% for down payment if they are able to produce them. We unfortunately can not give any manufacturer info. We can look into getting bulbs made."

San Francisco, CA | Kuching, MY | Jakarta, ID
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That's a bummer as I've always had great luck with both the wide and narrow throw SBLED red bulbs. However, I'm certain an alternate manufacturer can be found here. This isn't black magic we're dealing with here - it's just narrow spectrum LED bulbs.
    Stop worrying about grain, resolution, sharpness, and everything else that doesn't have a damn thing to do with substance.

http://www.flickr.com/kediwah

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I need to buy a couple of these!

San Francisco, CA | Kuching, MY | Jakarta, ID
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just wait until next week when we reveal the 99.9999% safe bulbs. Get out your checkbooks!
    Stop worrying about grain, resolution, sharpness, and everything else that doesn't have a damn thing to do with substance.

http://www.flickr.com/kediwah

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin