Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,544   Posts: 1,544,419   Online: 1077

Shooter
    Large Format

JOBO CPE-2 turns clockwise only

I have a Jobo CPE-2 (not the +) and it runs only in a clockwise direction. If I put the chicken foot mechanism in the correct position it will turn clockwise for a few turns and then when it engages the foot it clicks and stops. When I move the foot out of the way it runs only clockwise. Anyone have any suggestions how to fix? I understand that parts are hard to find. I have the European 220V model and run it on a 120V to 220V transformer
    I have been running it clockwise for E6 processing and have seen no streaking yet but I would like to get it fixed.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    You can try sending a message to catlabs. In my experience they have been willing to answer questions and can also sell you the right parts. Good luck.

http://catlabs.info/

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Shooter
    Medium Format
    i have had similar problems sometimes. with mine its the magnetic disc that attaches to the rotating rod that comes loose so it doesnt catch on the chicken foot anymore. check to see if your disc is loose and if so put some superglue in it and push it back onto the rod, that sorted mine

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Simon,

In some cases the reversing motor relay goes bad, causing the motor only to get power on one direction. There is a transistor that controls the reversing that sometimes fails as well.

There are a few other possibilities, we can help you diagnose it if you are handy with electronics or you can send it in for repair if you want.
    CatLABS of JP
    Darkroom resources and service

www.catlabs.info | https://www.facebook.com/CatLABS.of.JP | www.jobo-usa.com

Shooter
    Large Format
    Thank you for the replies. PM sent to Catlabs.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin