Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,940   Posts: 1,585,669   Online: 965

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Leitz Valoy II for 35mm, World WarII vintage push/pull Omega D2 for everything else up to 4x5. I also have a complete wooden Elwood 5x7 enlargrger, in beautiful cosmetic and working condition, waiting to be set up once I get my 5x7 camera going.
    When the chips are down,

The buffalo is empty!!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Durst M605 and love it;before that a Durst L1200 and loved that one too but it was too big for the new house.
    Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht
    www.darkroomagic.comrorrlambrec@ymail.com[/URL]
    www.waybeyondmonochrome.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Durst Laborator 138S

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Durst 139.
    I have also a nice 6x7 LPL but I will remove it from the darkroom soon to gain more space.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I am currently in my final semester at Hampshire College, where I use a Beseler 45m with an Aristo VCL4500 head and a Metrolux II timer.

Back home, I have an Omega B22 and a Beseler 23CII. Neither is set up at the moment, as I don't actually have my own darkroom. My plan is to eventually acquire a 45m for myself and build an led head for it. For the little Beseler, I will probably buy a garden variety cold light.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    DeVere 504 with Ilford 500 light for over a decade, and a new LPL 7452 with VCCE on its way, hope to use both.

GEM 504 cold light before that. Krokus about 30 years ago.
    Rafal Lukawiecki
    See rafal.net | Read rafal.net/articles

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Durst F30 for 35mm, and an LPL 670DXL for 645, as well as portraits, or anything else that looks better slightly less sharp, for 35mm.
    New-ish convert to film.
    Pentax MX for 35mm
    Bronica ETRS for 645

Shooter
    35mm

I use the Besler 23C II dual Dichro 23dga

Just upgraded from an old Omega C-700 to the Besler 23CII. I was fortunate enough to score that and a bunch of accessories to boot.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    My first enlarger was a Vivitar 356 when it was new, it was all plastic but worked well for me. Much later I picked up a Vivitar VI which worked the same but was built a little more solid. Used what they called a light pipe and adjustable condenser. In the Vivitar VI time frame, I added a Patterson PCS. I ended up setting the PCS up for 35mm and the Vivitar for 6x6/6x7. Both now are sadly collecting dust in hopes that I can build a darkroom again.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have an Omega B600 with an Aristo (Fred Picker) head, 75mm El Nikkor. A Beseler 45M***** enlarger with a computer head and a 45 Aristo cold light, all carriers from 35 to 4x5 including 35&120 Negatranses + the wonderful Negaflat
    and all format lenses. I have a Durst 138 with a custom diffusion head built by master engineer. I have a glass carrier that is new, it also takes 5" wide roll film. Beautifully machined speciality carrier. It is very heavy and built to last many lifetimes. There is a three lens turret and I have a Zipper glassless 5x7 negative carrier also. It is so rare that I have only seem one other. I bought that one too. I have lenses to fit it in any format needed. I have two Saunder easels: an 11x14 and a 16x20 plus speed easels and three way. I have a Peak and a Micromega focusers. I use the Micromega. I finished aligning the Beseler today with the aligning tool made for it, thank you Gerald! I also aligned, or should I say checked the alignment of the Durst with a laser align. It was right on. Timers, dusters, dodging and burning tools, and the rest of the essentials. Thomas safelight. GFI dedicated outlets on a Sola CVA transformer. And finally I sent my K375 Intellifaucet in to Hass manufacturing for a rebuild, evaluation, repair, and a new power supply.

I'm going to need two focussing extensions, one for each enlarger. Any suggestions will be welcomed. Ready made or DIY. It's not a lot of work, it's a damn obsession!

When this is all set up I'm returning to Carbon Transfer printing. The only other decision is a coffee maker or espresso machine. Or in Vaughn's case hot water for the tea! Any others out there around 62 years old? What the hell happened?
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin