Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,714   Posts: 1,514,757   Online: 807

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    I'm currently using four of them. I have a basic ole Omega D 4x5 with colorhead for small b&w work, then a Durst hi-output 8x10 coldlight unit,
    then my two "hotrods": a 5x7 Durst with custom additive colorhead for critical film work, and "Ole Zeke": a 13 ft tall additive 8x10 color printer
    which I built from the ground up - maybe one of the best enlargers on earth for color quality, and built to withstand an earthquake; but has
    its idiosyncrasies in the electronics. Thinking of adding another 8x10 Durst dedicated to dye transfer printing once I can clear a path to install it.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Kaiser VCP 6000 and Rodagon 50/2,8 + 80/4.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Only one, an Omega E6 XL (5x7) diffusion cold light which has been used for graded b/w papers. Recently finished a DIY LED light source and replaced the diffuser (had yellowed with age). I've completed the illumination uniformity tests (with and w/o) each of my four lenses and measured their corner falloffs at various apertures. Also completed step tablet tests for response to each Ilford under-lens filters with MGIV paper/developer. Included a 47B tri-color gel filter test; Ilford #5 filter does as well, but without the longer exposure. Everything is GO now. 8x10 negs will continue to be contact printed.
    Last edited by silveror0; 06-21-2013 at 03:39 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    Right now I use an ancient and battered Omega D2 with an Aristo VC54 cold light head. Thinking of turning my D2 into a source of parts for several other D2s at the school darkroom (that need help), and moving the Aristo over to a Beseler 45V-XL that also belongs to the school. I just need to find the proper adapter ring for the head.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Durst M600 (6x6). Easy to pack and store away.

In the works for the under construction darkroom are: Omega D5 (color head) and Durst L1000 (condenser). This will let me print bigger than 6x6 negs up to 4x5. Just have to get the darkroom finished so I can use them.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    An Omega D6 with an Ilford Multigrade 400 head plus a couple of lens turrets.

If I had the room, I would also set up the Beseler 67C with dichroic head I have in storage.

Plus lots and lots of related fiddly bits for both of them.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    An Omega D5 Pro Lab, I have 3 of those.
    I also have a 4x5 Durst that i really don't use and can't remember which model.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have only one enlarger setup now, a LPL 670 DXL, its the dichroic model with the longer focusing column, I have also installed the fine focusing knob. Its used together with a pair of the glass universal negative carriers with AN glass top, one with the vanes, the other with them removed to print 6x9.

I have a besseler 67XL in storage, was my older enlarger as is a backup, but without baseboard now. I also have an old Durst 4x5 Pro I picked up, but I cant find enough space to set it up, its also missing its baseboard.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have a Beseler 23CIII and 45MX. I tend to use the 45MX only for 4x5 or to expose my few remaining T55 sheets (stick a slide in the elarger, turn off all the lights, etc..). I've had the 23CIII longer and am used to it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have a Beseler 45M, an Omega DII, and a Leica V35.

The Beseler has the condensor head, the Omega has a Super Dichro II on it, and the V35 has the color head. I just got the V35, but am really looking forward to using it...
    See my work at my website CHRISTOPHER LANGE PHOTOGRAPHY

or my snaps at my blog MINIMUM DENSITY
    --
    If you don't have it, then you don't have it.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin