Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,552   Posts: 1,544,919   Online: 882

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Shooter
    35mm
    Focomat 1c color & Durst M-35 Micromat w/a slew of lenses that fit each.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Durst Laborator 1000 with a Zone VI Variable Contrast Head. Lenses and negative carriers for 35mm 6 x 6 and 4 x 5.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I just retired my pair of Omega D5s since I started shooting 5x7. One had a ZBE Starlight color head and the other had an Ilford 500 head.

I am now using a pair of Durst 138S enlargers. One with a home made variable contrast LED head, and the other with the Starlight head (only does 4x5).

I really liked the Omegas, but I think the Dursts are even better.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Currently two Beseler 45s. One early (tapered bellows, front supports), one late (square bellows, rear supports). Both have 45s heads, one with a 6x7 mixing chamber, and the other set for 4x5. I also have a condenser head and an early cold light for them, but rarely pull them out.

I have a Durst F30 and M605 tucked away - the F30 column makes a good copy stand.

I had an old Russian 'suitcase' enlarger once, and an MPP 6x6.
    I feel, therefore I photograph.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    An Omega DII that I bought shortly after my second job out of school. I am still exploring the mysteries of cold light with an old Aristo grid. I know how I keep exposure consistent but I wonder how anybody else did.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Omega C700, carriers and lenses for 35mm and 6x7.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have two enlargers set up in my darkroom. IFF Ampliator colour enlarger for 6x6 - 5x7" negatives and a Dunco Modell-II 66 multigrade/colour enlarger for 35mm and 6x6. The IFF is a large floor standing enlarger, so heavy that I hope I'll never have to move it again... The Dunco is also very nice, and I think you can still get it new (as Modell-II 67).

Trond

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Opimus 5 with colour head and Rodagon 80/5.6 for MF. It's a nice simple enlarger that does the job.
    "There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs" (Ansel Adams)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I use a Devere 507 for 5x7 and 4x5 and an LPL7700 for 120 and 35mm. Both have dichroic heads and use the same filter settings for the required multigrade grades.

San Francisco, CA | Kuching, MY | Jakarta, ID
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    De Vere 504 dichromat. Best enlarger I ever used. There's a certain thing about De Vere's that just feels like a dependable friend.

I also have a modern Kaiser VCP9005 which goes up to 6x9 and while not as tractor-built as the DV, is still quality. Any enlarger is my friend.
    Stop worrying about grain, resolution, sharpness, and everything else that doesn't have a damn thing to do with substance.

http://www.flickr.com/kediwah

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin