Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,233   Posts: 1,532,916   Online: 1018

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Goodwill Find! (Developing Reels)

Well, I've got here four stainless steel 35mm developing reels and one 120 film stainless steel reel. There was also a steel developing tank, but it seemed corroded and it was dented and missing the cap to the lid. It only says LPLCO on them, and made in Taiwan. Other than that, I don't know if I got an amazing deal or not, but each reel was 39 cents each! I also am a student, so Goodwill gave me 10% off.
    Check out my website!

Yashica T4, Yashica Electro 35 GTN, Yashica-D.

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    LPL is a well known japanese brand of darkroom items, ranging fron steel tanks and reels up to enlargers all still being offered.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Oh, great! I tried looking them up, but I didn't get any information strangely enough. Maybe I didn't try hard enough.
    Check out my website!

Shooter
    35mm
    Its pretty cool what you can find at thrift shops. At St. Vincent Dupaul down the street where I live, I nabbed a Kodak Senior six-twenty for ten bucks. The billows leak light like a siv, but it makes a pretty cool piece for my desk at work. Also, there was a Unicolor motorized base with out the reel for 25.00. If I processed color, that would be with me. Antique shops are always worth poking around. My wife and I went through one yesterday and there were a number of 40's cameras, including classic kodak foldouts, to a zeiss range finder, and some very interesting cameras.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I got my two SX-70s from thrift stores. I actually had three, but I sold one. I have like 15 other Polaroid cameras sitting around my house from thrift stores. I'm thinking of converting one of them eventually. I also have this Agfa Ansco Viking in PERFECT condition. No pinholes in the bellows, no rust, no corrosion, anything. It's like it was made yesterday and polished on the spot.
    Check out my website!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin