Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,713   Posts: 1,483,023   Online: 697

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What enlarger?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The Durst M60x series is a good 35mm to 6x6 enlarger.
    I use the M600, and it packs away very nicely in its box, so I can store it between uses.
    I print in a "small" bathroom, so I know what you mean.

I also have 2 Omega 6x7 enlargers, and they do NOT pack away as well as the Durst. The box is MUCH larger and thus difficult to handle.

Shooter
    35mm
    Thank you all!

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi Rhodes,

From the OLX site you posted I would chose this one:
    http://saonicolau.olx.pt/laboratorio...-iid-436286713

It's 400€ but you can try to negotiate the final value....

The enlarger it's a beseler 23c, try to confirm with the seller all the item that are included in the auction.

I have read your other post about 4x5 film tanks, in the auction there are some 4x5 film hangers, confirm with the seller if he is selling the developing tanks for the hangers and with them you can develop 4x5 film in full dark.

Cumprimentos,
    Paulo Cabrita

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks fellow contry man!

Shooter
    35mm
    I liked the Durst glass negative carrier. It was totally adjustable for negative size with the masks. Now I have a Beseler & Omega both with color heads and leave one set up for 35 & one for 6X6. The dichroic heads make VC paper easier to use.

Shooter
    35mm
    Saw a durst m600, the owner sell it for 250€ (with 2 objectives for 35mm and 6x6). Aparently is like new, but is it worth that price?

Shooter
    35mm
    That is a lot for a used enlarger by USA prices but a lot depends on supply & demand. If that is the only one available it may be a good price.

PDH

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhodes View Post
    Saw a durst m600, the owner sell it for 250€ (with 2 objectives for 35mm and 6x6). Aparently is like new, but is it worth that price?
    I dont what the used market is like in your area but just a week ago I saw a complete 600 unused in the box, sell for $75.00 U.S.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    As an alternative to Durst, you might also find a Meopta in your area, which have a decent reputation (they're not Dursts, but still good). Another brand to look for in Europe that doesn't get much visibility here in the US is Kaiser. But I have no idea what they sell for these days, they might be cost prohibitive.

Shooter
    35mm
    Yes, even if US have a lot more in numbers (since is a large contry) and so few of the prices are more lower, I also saw others durst 600 line more cheaper. The meopta for 35 and MF tend to be more larger or occupy more area space? This thread help me going for the durst, since they tend to apper quite often here and they are smaller.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin