Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,852   Posts: 1,582,892   Online: 992

Shooter
    35mm

23CII lensboard and bellows

I was just given a 23CII and it looks like the lensboard is held on by four small screws - am I missing something? Seems like there should be an easier way to change lenses (like the Omega B600 I already have)

Also, the lower bellows are detached at the top - any suggestions for what glue to reattach? They also seem somewhat 'stiff' - like maybe some sort of oil or saddle soap or something would make them more pliable.

Thanks...........Bob

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I use the 23CII and my lensboard is held in place with a spring piece on the back side. Slide the lens board back against the spring clip and push back while raising the front of the lens board. It snaps into place and won't come out unless you push the board back and pull down on the front of the lens board. Sounds like yours has been modified.
    The lower bellows is held in place with screws under the neg. stage plate. Thats the way mine is attached.
    I'm not sure if I would try to make the bellows more pliable. Someone else might want to answer that one.

Richard

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin