Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,767   Posts: 1,484,173   Online: 833

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Arkay dual dri model 150 HELP!!!

Just put 2 fiber prints in my dryer. One came out with a crease running all the way through and the other never came out at all. Anyone know how to dismantle the beast? And while it is apart I might as well launder the apron. Any ideas of what sort of detergent is safest to use. Trying to find a link on Google, but nothing yet. Thanks, Don

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    there should be a tension adjustment knob (or knobs) that allow you to change how tight the belt is held against the drum. Too much tension would cause the creasing, and as for the lost print, there's not really any place for it to get lost, as the belt is a continuous loop. If it goes in correctly, there is no possible way for it not to come out.
    My real name is Patrick, not Joe. Long Story.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Thanks Patrick. Seems impossible to me to, but it never came out at all.. On the positive side I will learn how to dismantle the beast and launder the apron. Any idea of how to take this thing apart, anything to be cautious of?

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    got the case taken apart. How to take the apron off is a mystery. Help!!

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

We are saved

Thanks everybody. We took the whole blessed thing apart and found the missing print wrapped around the squeegee bar. Never seen that before. Don

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin