Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,723   Posts: 1,515,009   Online: 1236

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks Michael. I deleted them from the gallery, but they're still showing up here, which I suppose is good, but I'm not sure I understand why (since I used the URL to post these). When I subscribed I was told that my subscription included a portfolio, that's where I thought the images were going when I uploaded them to the gallery.

Regarding the sink, I've used small ones and really, really big ones. On small sinks the slope always bugged me (maybe because there was too much of one). So I've been considering leaving it flat and just using a squeegee to get the last of the water down. But I may rethink that.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Dust would be my primary concern in a laundry room (from the dryer), but that can be mitigated by an air cleaner running and not cleaning the dryer lint trap the day of darkroom use.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Matthew, I love the JOBO and the Gralab timer in 3D. Are these Sketchup drawings?

I've been noodling around with Sketchup designing my new darkrooom sink, and darkroom once I get more organized with my thoughts.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Swinnard View Post
    Matthew, I love the JOBO and the Gralab timer in 3D. Are these Sketchup drawings?

I've been noodling around with Sketchup designing my new darkrooom sink, and darkroom once I get more organized with my thoughts.

Thanks, yes I did use sketch up. I found the graylab in the 3D Warehouse, but I'm building all custom cabinets, so I did a quick scale mockup of the jobo (not very detailed if you get close, but it is to scale) and my Saunders/LPL enlarger.

It took me about two hours to get up to speed with sketchup but I'm loving it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin