Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,937   Posts: 1,585,638   Online: 762

Shooter
    Medium Format

Fujimoto CP-31, fan connection

Hey there,

So I'm using a Fujimoto CP-31 processor and we were having some issues with it so I took it apart to take a look. In order to do this I had to disconnect the fan's electrical wirings. Now, I am unsure of which wire goes back into which female part. There are two wires, a black and white, and then there are two female parts, one labeled Rotation and the other Airflow. Does anybody know which wire goes into which female part? I don't want to run the processor without the fan in case of obvious over heating possibilities. Thanks so much.

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If there is no third connection, like via the casing of the ventilator, you can't get two functions by just two wires (leaving aside specially modulated voltage).

If the ventilator runs on AC it would not matter how you pair the couplings. In case of DC it could run backwards, which may not be eaysy to recognize and might not even matter.

Furthermore, what is the difference in meaning at a ventilator between rotation and airflow?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    airflow=fan? Is there an input or parallel connection on the other side of either or both connecters?
    A parallel connection would be where one input is split into two as in(-=) where both of the new wires would feed two different plugs.

rotation=??

Will it harm anything if you try either way?
    Last edited by John Koehrer; 09-01-2013 at 01:57 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin