Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,914   Posts: 1,584,699   Online: 704

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    Images
    Here is what it looks like:
    http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...=REG&A=details

Probably a bit cheaper on ebay.

Jon
    Mendocino Coast Black and White Photography: www.jonshiu.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    That's definitely not what I have.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've got the original Beseler 23c, and can just barely print a 6x6 on 5x7 paper w/ my 105 lens. It's right at the edge of what's possible. It's been a while, but I seem to remember bringing the bellows to full extension and then having to work back and forth between the focus and elevation knob. Several of my prints have the rebate, so there must be at least a tiny bit of wiggle room... but it's a close thing. If the bellows on the 23cII are even a tiny bit shorter, then you'd need that extension....

Actually, I just looked and I think it was my 6x9's that were at the edge. When I print 6x9 ( or 35mm ) I leave a little strip along the top and bottom, so it's even less enlarged than a 6x6. Anyway, I've successfully printed 6x6 and 6x9 on 5x7 paper, for what it's worth.

Good Luck!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Get an 80mm lens - the El-Nikkors are terrific and very reasonably priced. You really only need the 105 if you're working from 6x9cm negatives. You can use the 80mm on a flat lensboard.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin