Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,978   Posts: 1,523,694   Online: 1111

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by frobozz View Post
    You'll need two, of course - one with filed out edges!

Duncan
    I think I've got an app for the filed out edges.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    I still prefer to use cell phones for skipping across ponds. ... one more obnoxious piece of urban technology to leave behind when I want to photograph in peace. ... but now with wristwatch cameras imminent ... and camera rings next, no doubt....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by DREW WILEY View Post
    I still prefer to use cell phones for skipping across ponds. ... one more obnoxious piece of urban technology to leave behind when I want to photograph in peace. ... but now with wristwatch cameras imminent ... and camera rings next, no doubt....
    There's even worse. These have been around for at least 8 or 10 years. http://pillcamcrohns.com/how-pillcam...130906184841:s

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Those should be a big hit at the Cannes Film Festival for proctologists!

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jp498 View Post
    I might have to build a "cellular phone carrier" for my 4x5 beseler. Don't cell phone carriers usually sell for billions of dollars?
    My iPhone fit almost perfectly into one half of a 6x7 carrier.

Shooter
    35mm
    It's a cool idea. I could see myself with one of those, especially if I could do standard print sizes.

Shooter
    35mm
    Astonishingly expensive, but looking at the prototype they have concentrated on making the device pretty rather than functional. I can't help thinking a pinhole-camera kit would do far more for an individuals photographic understanding.

One could equip an entire (secondhand) temporary darkroom for the same price, without the pixels. As a deliberate anti-tech plan I may have to make a 'neg' carrier out of foamboard for my non-smart mobile, as a proof of anti-hipsterdom.

Hmmmm, this sounds like I'm a grumpy-old-man (TM). . . what is one supposed to say? Something about children and front-gardens I think.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    This is very cool and clever. Now a new generation can take their pictures on a phone, enlarge and develop them, then they can scan their prints and post them to facebook! ;-)

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinP View Post
    Astonishingly expensive, but looking at the prototype they have concentrated on making the device pretty rather than functional. I can't help thinking a pinhole-camera kit would do far more for an individuals photographic understanding.

One could equip an entire (secondhand) temporary darkroom for the same price, without the pixels. As a deliberate anti-tech plan I may have to make a 'neg' carrier out of foamboard for my non-smart mobile, as a proof of anti-hipsterdom.

Hmmmm, this sounds like I'm a grumpy-old-man (TM). . . what is one supposed to say? Something about children and front-gardens I think.
    Around here, it's something like "You Damn kids! Get off my Lawn!!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The funniest old fart was a drummer in 80's rock band. I'm paraphrasing him, but he said "When I was in a band, there were no drum machines. Kids have it too easy today". I'm sure he walked 50 mines in to snow on his knees to go drum also.
    "Photography, like surfing, is an infinite process, a constantly evolving exploration of life."
    Aaron Chang

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin