Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,829   Posts: 1,582,237   Online: 1045

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

The Gateway drug to analog photography?

"Photography, like surfing, is an infinite process, a constantly evolving exploration of life."
    Aaron Chang

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I'm impressed! That is quite clever.

Duncan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Pretty cool.
    “You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live.” - John Galt

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Love it - "lights please, oh no I forgot to close the paper box".

“The contemplation of things as they are, without error or confusion, without substitution or imposture, is in itself a nobler thing than a whole harvest of invention”

Francis Bacon

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    An enlarger made out of Lego blocks,eh? Well, I gotta give em credit for trying to get new folks interested in dkrm work.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Nice, I like it... The paper though... can it take standard sizes, or only their (what looks like) proprietary paper.??

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Neat.

I especially like that they are sourcing the paper from Ilford!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    That is pretty clever. I tried it, just pop the iPhone into any enlarger that has a lifting head. Could this be the genesis of Lomo-enlarging?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	file-12.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	193.7 KB 
ID:	73968

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PtJudeRI View Post
    Nice, I like it... The paper though... can it take standard sizes, or only their (what looks like) proprietary paper.??
    It looks like the easel & trays provided are designed for the little square sheets. Though I suppose you could use it with any easel. One of those yellow speed easels would probably work well with this.

And yeah, I just projected my phone through my D5. It does kinda work. What's weird is when you look at it through a grain focuser you can actually see the different color pixels. Does their app do a conversion of the image to b&w negative? I wonder if they'll offer the app separately. That could be kinda fun.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    This could be really good news....

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin