Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,969   Posts: 1,523,457   Online: 966

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Durst Printo XL RA4 Processor

I received a Durst Printo XL RA4 processing machine but I'm missing the power leads to plug into the units.

The first picture shows a lead from the first developing unit with a 8-pin plug attached. The second picture shows both a power in (right side) and power out socket (left side) on the drying unit.

Does anyone know where I would find the appropriate plugs to fit these sockets?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Durst Printo.2.JPG   Durst Printo.jpg  
    www.thephotoshop.ie
    www.monochromemeath.com

"you get your mouth off of my finger" Les McLean

ath
    Shooter
    35mm
    The plug in the first picture is a 15 pin Sub-D connector which is common in electronics / computer.
    e.g. http://www.conrad.de/ce/de/product/7...SW-Inhalt-1-St
    Regards,
    Andreas

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    First one is a D-15, which is NOT power. It's low-speed (probably serial) communication of some sort. The plugs themselves are readily available at electronics stores but I've no idea what pinout it will have. You can easily make through-cable for it though using ribbon.

The power cables are IEC. The male one is 15A, the female 10A. Again, readily available at good electronics stores - just take them your photo in a larger size and they will find you the right plugs.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Thanks ath and polyglot. Any idea why there is a power output socket on the drying unit? Unfortunately I don't have the manual.
    www.thephotoshop.ie
    www.monochromemeath.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    My guess is that it's so you can chain the dev unit off the dryer and use only one wall-socket.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by polyglot View Post
    My guess is that it's so you can chain the dev unit off the dryer and use only one wall-socket.
    Thanks polyglot.
    www.thephotoshop.ie
    www.monochromemeath.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I obtained the plug for the drying unit and it is heating but the rollers are not moving. Should the dryer run independently of the processing units or must it be connected for the rollers to move?
    www.thephotoshop.ie
    www.monochromemeath.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by thefizz View Post
    I obtained the plug for the drying unit and it is heating but the rollers are not moving. Should the dryer run independently of the processing units or must it be connected for the rollers to move?
    I don't know about this particular unit, but typically the dryer is mechanically connected to the processor so that roller speeds are synchronized. The dryer usually does not have a motor.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin