Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,758   Posts: 1,516,007   Online: 906

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MattKing View Post
    A Paterson System 4 tank with a couple of heavy duty rubber bands works fine on my Beseler base.
    that's the plan I think. At least as a trial.

Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Leaky Jobo tanks can be easily cured with a short money fix - just install a new red rubber cap (get a couple for under 10$). They ware out over time, and a new one should be leak proof for quite some time.
    CatLABS of JP
    Darkroom resources and service

www.catlabs.info | https://www.facebook.com/CatLABS.of.JP | www.jobo-usa.com

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by CatLABS View Post
    Leaky Jobo tanks can be easily cured with a short money fix - just install a new red rubber cap (get a couple for under 10$). They ware out over time, and a new one should be leak proof for quite some time.
    Mind was new and leaking, bought another and leaked too, bought a Paterson ... No leaks on all 3 because their caps allow for expansion from pressure, JOBO's don't.

~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
    Mind was new and leaking, bought another and leaked too, bought a Paterson ... No leaks on all 3 because their caps allow for expansion from pressure, JOBO's don't.

Actually, the Jobo caps have a push in section, which is designed to allow for expansion inside the tank. You push it in at the beginning of the cycle.
    Even brand new caps might be leaky and might need replacing... but if you found something that works (IE paterson), none of this really matters.
    CatLABS of JP
    Darkroom resources and service

www.catlabs.info | https://www.facebook.com/CatLABS.of.JP | www.jobo-usa.com

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by CatLABS View Post
    Actually, the Jobo caps have a push in section, which is designed to allow for expansion inside the tank. You push it in at the beginning of the cycle.
    Even brand new caps might be leaky and might need replacing... but if you found something that works (IE paterson), none of this really matters.
    Yeah I tried to releases much air as possible before I started however for some reason the Job is just never seem to do it they always bubble and let air out and let chemical out but the Patterson seem to be sealed tight tight. Assuming that you put it on correctly

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin