Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,956   Posts: 1,586,033   Online: 802

Shooter
    Medium Format

Durst Pictograph AF error message

My Pictograph AF seems to have a big problem. When switching it on,the AF display indicates "err", the bellows (I hope it's the right term) above the lens go up to the top as they should, but stay blocked there and the whole head, which is also motorized, can only go up and down on the column by small steps. When fiddling (nervously) with the buttons of the AF control panel it seems the number of the error is 165. I say "it seems" because, unlike other numbers which also appear (NV, PV values etc.) this number is the only one which cannot be changed when touching the + and - buttons.
    Anybody out there who can help me ?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Well, since some of you read the question, I'll give the answer...In fact it was an error 6. Believe me, it wasn't obvious to understand that. Those of you who use these fantastic machines know how weird was the mental structure of their makers. This error is documented on the user's guide so once this was known, it was easy. By the way, I have now a big number of technical documentation for these babies, so if you need some do not hesitate to contact me.

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Better "ERR" than "Game Over"...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin