Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,693   Posts: 1,548,966   Online: 778

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    RCD = Residual Current Detector. I used to use a plugin one when I lived in the UK. For the darkroom in the US I replaced the primary socket (outlet) in the building with a GFCI one.
    I feel, therefore I photograph.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mweintraub View Post
    How did you deal with warm water for warming chemicals / pre-wash / etc?
    Actually the 'cold' water in New Mexico is right around 68-70 F most of the year. In fact, in the summer I have to add ice to get it down.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks, these are really useful articles. I picked up your idea of using rubble sacks for black out material from your original darkroom build http://twelvesmallsquares.blogspot.c...on-budget.html. I'm probably going to have to move my temporary bathroom darkroom to a shed soon as my parents in law are moving in and space will be tight.

How big do you print in this space? What size trays can you accommodate?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainecoonmaniac View Post
    It's pure genius! If you want something bad enough, once can figure out a solution. My friend is an avid outdoorsman and he has a kayaks and other items he stores in his Tough Shed. He told me it's not that expensive and it's assembled pretty quickly.

http://tuffshed6.reachlocal.net/
    Very nice! Just pick yourself up a cheap secondhand shed. i got mine for very little and it had a decent floor already put down into it. My greatest cost was insulating and paneling the walls.

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks for the rubble sack tip and well done!
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin