Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,563   Posts: 1,545,298   Online: 781

Shooter
    35mm

Kearsarge Timer Repair

Does anyone know of a shop that will repair Kearsarge timers? Over the years I have acquired a 201 and 402 that have developed problems. The 201 keeps on auto-resetting and continuously times out. The 402 counts down fine, but has a display problem. Certain segments of all the LEDs stay bright continuously and others are very dim. It works, but makes it very challenging to determine at a glance the proper time. I am a tinkerer, but a Mechanical Engineer and am lost in the world of IC chips. Any help would be appreciated.

Also looking for a copy of a 402 manual.
    Byron Ellis
    Last edited by bellis2; 02-01-2005 at 10:55 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Focal Point sells them and also does repairs on photo equipment. I don't know that they specifically work on Kearsarge timers but it may be worth a try. Their website is www.fpointinc.com.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin