Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,930   Posts: 1,585,369   Online: 975

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    My 5.6 80 mm componon-S is 39 mm, as is my 5.6 135 rodagon.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Nobody has seemed to mention this but here is a bit of info if you have the same lens board as I do. I recently got an Omega D-II as well and it came with some lens boards, and 1 cone with but no lens.

The flat lens board has 2 screws in it where i could remove a metal plate which allows you to change the mount of the lens you put in, without needing a whole new lensboard, letting use of two different lens sizes on one board be possible. The flat lens boards I have have an interchangable piece that is basically a mount or adapter, one is 39mm and I believe the other is about 50mm. These screw on using two holes to the side of the lens board that faces the paper (these also both fit on the cone in the same way). Maybe your lens is merely attached to one of those smaller boards that just needs 2 screws to remove it? If you were to buy one of these much smaller pieces im guessing it would be cheaper and it might be all you need to attach that other lens.
    Last edited by Christopher Colley; 02-11-2005 at 08:35 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: clarity
    "Where is beauty? Where I must will with my whole Will; where I will love and perish, that an image may not remain merely an image."

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by David A. Goldfarb
    That dealer would be Harry Taylor's www.classic-enlargers.com, and he runs an excellent forum on Omega enlargers as well at the site.
    I just used Harry's services two weeks ago. As I said in another thread, he's knowledgable and the service is great. I bought a new cone for my 80mm lens and a focusing track for my D-3.
    Best of luck,
    James

Shooter
    4x5 Format

DII Parts

Drop me a line if you end up needing parts. I run the darkroom department at a midwest camera store. We have a lot of odd parts sitting around. Lensboards, threads, ect. Its a good enlarger. I'm reconditioning one right now as my "away from home" enlarger. It takes a Zone VI VC head if you ever want to print that way. Good luck with it!

Nick

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin