Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,294   Posts: 1,535,496   Online: 986

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    plastic reels are so very cheap - having a second set for an extra couple of bucks, means you can run at least 2 back to back runs with out having to wonder if they are dry enough.
    CatLABS of JP
    Darkroom resources and service

www.catlabs.info | https://www.facebook.com/CatLABS.of.JP | www.jobo-usa.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I'm perfectly happy with my Paterson tanks and reels, though I'll admit I haven't tried stainless steel. As long as the reels are dry and the ball bearings aren't stuck there pretty much trouble free.
    Mamiya RB67 Professional S, Mamiya-Sekor 90mm F=3.8C

Nikon FTn, Nikkor-H.C 50mm F=2

www.flickr.com/photos/shootfilm08

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yes! RAffay - I am also using two Paterson tanks since about twenty years, a small one for maximum three reels - and a large one for eight reels. - As someone said before - make sure the reels are definitely dry! - They have tiny little lead balls the first inch - and the film runs across them while turning both reels to grip and lead the film into the reel.

Paterson is really nice and well to handle.

Have fun with your 135 developments!

Jan-PEter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin