Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,940   Posts: 1,585,692   Online: 1027

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jerrybro View Post
    Stone, you seem to be able to create epic threads in record time. Regarding the Jobo, you may be able to convert the voltage with a transformer, but the frequency (hz) may still be a problem. Regardless, the 2550 drum is what you need. Get a 2509n reel or 2, and a couple of 2502n reels, and you can handle all your film needs. Sell the 1500 stuff, I'm sure someone somewhere wants it. The really big sheet film drums need CPA or CPP processors, big bucks. I run a CPE2Plus and it meets all my needs from 35mm to 4x5. You can get smaller 2500 drums for smaller runs.

Jerry
    Thanks, I was fortunate to get a full set of reels with this kit for 35mm/120 and I forget which one of the two tanks handles 127 but that's important to for me, so if the larger one is the one that handles 127 maybe perhaps I'll think about selling the 1500, but let me get started on all of this first The 1500 uses a lot less developer, so it could be good for smaller runs.
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by eddie View Post
    Googling "Jobo Film Processor in Action" will give you over 800,000 results. 800,000! Certainly a few of them would have given you what you needed to know. I'm beginning to believe you're not serious about photography-at least not willing to do the work necessary to become competent. You flit from film to film, asking all sorts of questions, looking for validation of whatever unique qualities you attribute to those films. When people with far more experience than you point out the errors in your assumptions, you reject it. When people with far more experience than you suggest ways to become a better photographer, you say you don't learn that way. Do you want to be a good photographer, or just tell people you're a photographer? A lot of people have spent their time trying to further your photographic education. I imagine their time is just as valuable as yours...
    I googled JOBO developing tank and JOBO Processor if I recall correctly, and then looked through googled pictures for ones that were detailed or close up but didn't see any, obviously I failed to look in the right places but that doesn't mean I didn't try, I just googled the wrong thing ...

And again, I'm sorry if I offended everyone, obviously I am on here posting and spend lots of time doing that, but I just meant that it's hard for me to get to a computer when I'm often only in my bedroom to sleep...
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin