Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,533   Posts: 1,645,827   Online: 1088

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It's really cool that there are so many other Meopta users here! And good to find out that Fotoimpex still carries some parts.

The Meokolor adapter for the Opemus is mean to allow using color correction filters with the III and a couple Axomat enlargers. It has a heat filter and a drawer that'll take 7x7cm filters but not the Ilford or Kodak set with the tab handles. You can see one in the set photo below.

Aside from making your own holder (a little cardboard and double-sided sticky tape would work), you could adapt a swing away holder from another enlarger to replace the red filter on the Opemus. The holder for the Beseler 23C looks like a good candidate. There are a couple on ebay right now for about $10.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	meopta opemus 3 w filter holder.JPG 
Views:	3 
Size:	57.7 KB 
ID:	77778

Shooter
    35mm
    Mnemosyne, no problem! No, I didn't bought the filters, as I said earlier, I got them when the photo lab of my university course department closed and the installations director give me (do to knowing my film photography passion) few material (the filter box being one) and old paper (some I sell for money for the department, etc). The holder was on the enlarger, that do to be a direct property of the university, I could not buy it. And I never had the chance to still hit all or some parts...muahahahha (also do to if the enlarger went missing I would be the prime suspect in 1 second...)!
    Fotoimpex has the m39 lens board, but 25 euros of shipping for a 14 euros item is a lot for me!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhodes View Post
    Fotoimpex has the m39 lens board, but 25 euros of shipping for a 14 euros item is a lot for me!
    Okay, that doesn't make sense. How about that: I could order it for you and post it to you in a padded envelope when I change planes at Lisboa airport next Saturday. I have a couple of hours to spend there.
    The part is 16.66 EUR (14 EUR+VAT) + 4.99 EUR domestic shipping. Of course if you want anything else (small parts) I could order that too. It should however fit into a normal padded envelope, I don't want to mess around with parcels. If you are interested, send me a private message as soon as possible, so we can sort out the details.
    John

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks, I will take that offer!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin