Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,219   Posts: 1,532,255   Online: 817

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Guru View Post
    You can make those from parts found at a hardware store for $25-$30.
    Do you mind listing what parts would be needed? Thank you

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by wiedzmin View Post
    Do you mind listing what parts would be needed? Thank you
    The temp gauge/sensor a valve various pipe fittings and an adapter from the sync threading to the pipe threading.

Show a picture of it to the people at the hardware store.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I have my water temperature unit on one side of the garage, by the washing machine... and the darkroom sink on the other side.

I was lucky to find one of those in-line thermometers for very little.

I tapped into the pressurized side of the cold water line for a water filter.

The same tapping parts used (for an ice-maker hookup for example) could be used to run a small plastic hose from the output side of the water panel to waste just a trickle of water into the sink, falling onto any thermometer rigged under the dripping plastic hose.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Huck View Post
    I need your help. What options do I have to control water temperature, to maintain at 20C? I live in Los Angeles and have lots of problem with water temperature.
    In addition to all the other suggestions, consider running your process at 24C (ie warmer than room temp.) and using a thermostatic water heater and water bath. This method can range from a bucket with a fish-tank heater to a $3000 Jobo.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ic-racer View Post
    This method can range from a bucket with a fish-tank heater to a $3000 Jobo.
    Or a less then a 1000$ Jobo...
    CatLABS of JP
    Darkroom resources and service

www.catlabs.info | https://www.facebook.com/CatLABS.of.JP | www.jobo-usa.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin