Switch to English Language Passer en langue franšaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,621   Posts: 1,647,746   Online: 884

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yes, it was a surprise to me but I took a B&W course from a leading photographer and this came up. He focused without paper on the platform and when I mentioned that there was no paper he responded "nobody ever sued me because my prints were out of focus". That's all he said about it. He never explained any more than that but I think the point is that the depth of field will take care of it....

Shooter
    Medium Format
    That's one i haven't seen. But when focusing, notice how sensatve n delicate you make your adjustments? DOF?... I'll have to give that a try...

Oh but without paper in my easel i won't be able to see my image for a rough focus n composing on the black or yellow empty easel base.
    Anyone can make a Digital print, but only a photographer can make a photograph.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  Ś   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin