Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,228   Posts: 1,532,717   Online: 782

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    As he listed it for sale the second time now, I guess there are not a lot of people asking for it.

I gave him my offer, now it is his turn...

Shooter
    35mm
    I bought a Seal 210 (almost 50X60cm and then you can press larger than that in parts) this year in Germany and paid 400 euros. Which I thought was steep, but I did think (and still do) it was worth it. Compared to the older Büscher it heats up quicker, and it is easier as it switches on and off automatically at the set temperatures. (btw the Büschers are very good too)

Then, also this year, I found a Seal 500T (again in Germany) and pointed a friend to it, who paid around 400 euros too. I think that is around the same size as what you are talking about.

The vacuum model I have never seen, to be honest I am not sure if it would work as well as the mechanical presses. It would be nice to have some opinions from people who have experience with them. I only use these presses to flatten fiber prints . . .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin