Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,909   Posts: 1,556,159   Online: 1069

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Dunco? Anybody have contact lately?

I've been trying for a couple of months to get some response from Dunco. I'm looking for a part for a used easel which arrived with damage. The seller gave me a partial refund, but getting any response from Dunco either by email, their web form or by telephone has proved impossible. Anyone here have recent contact with the company? Anyone here know someone at Dunco?

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    There was no news here in Germany about any disturbances at Dunco, in fact no news at all.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I understand how bad my German is, but this is a lot of attempted contacts gone ignored. There is a saying "no news is good news"...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If I read the description of the auction where I bought the easel I'll be needed to contact them soon as well. Reading this maybe I'd better simply call them by phone...
    | website | ipernity thing |

Shooter
    35mm
    OP Try contacting someone called Martin Reed who owns Silverprint in London. He still sells Dunco easels and has always expressed great faith in Dunco. He will certainly have contacts with Dunco.

His number is: 02076200169. If you are not in the U.K. you need to add the U.K. code in front.

Best of luck

pentaxuser

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thank you pentaxuser!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just off the phone with Silverprint, Martin is no longer there, and they've not had any Dunco easels for a "very long time". Sigh. No contact info.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That strange, they still list various Dunco easels. What part do you need to replace? Maybe someone here can help you.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    For what it is worth, when I contacted Dunco by email, about a year ago or so, I had no replies at all. I'd suggest trying to phone someone there, in Germany.
    Rafal Lukawiecki
    See rafal.net | Read rafal.net/articles

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've tried another contact through the Dunco site, which is freshly updated in he last few weeks.

One of the brackets, the one that holds the rear blade, is cracked. It does work, but is not very secure.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dunco.JPG 
Views:	36 
Size:	497.8 KB 
ID:	80163

I have called several times over the last few months, leaving messages in English and my barely passable High School German.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin