Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,524   Posts: 1,543,818   Online: 791

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images

Jobo Question ...Where does this tiny o-ring belong on my Jobo?

Or does it? Transferring my CPP2 "head" onto my CPA2 trough (cause it has a drain). After removing the lift from the CPA-2 and putting it on my CPP-2 I noticed a tiny o-ring on the floor. I looked around and can't really find a spot where it would go. Now I did think the pump housing was a handle so that came out in my hand. Put the thing back together and the pump didn't work. I noticed that when I put the pump housing back that the impeller shaft is suppose to stick through the hole in the bottom of the housing. It looks as though the o-ring could fit around the impeller shaft and sit at the bottom hole. So that's where it is living now but not sure it belongs there. It's also possible that it's not from the Jobo at all but just a random o-ring on my garage floor but I doubt it.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    most likely that it is one of the lift mounting screw Orings. There are usually 2 small rubber Orings and 2 brown washers.
    No Oring in the impeller shaft housing.
    CatLABS of JP
    Darkroom resources and service

www.catlabs.info | https://www.facebook.com/CatLABS.of.JP | www.jobo-usa.com

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    That's got to be it, to prevent liquid getting into the lift. Thanks

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin