Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,043   Posts: 1,560,875   Online: 1200

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    “You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live.” - John Galt

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I once built one using a plastic floor designed to be placed under a washing machine to handle leaks. I built a high table for it to get it high enough for me not to stoop over it. Worked great in the limited space I had a available.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jerrybro View Post
    I once built one using a plastic floor designed to be placed under a washing machine to handle leaks. I built a high table for it to get it high enough for me not to stoop over it. Worked great in the limited space I had a available.
    Yes. The under bed storage container is similar, though rectangular and with higher sides.
    My blog / photo website: http://frankfoto.jimdo.com/

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    For a drain just use a evaporative cooler drain
    My self I use a Laundry Tub/Sink work great made over flow tub the drain to keep water flowing with 2" of water in the bottom of the sink

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by frank View Post
    Yes. The under bed storage container is similar, though rectangular and with higher sides.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by David Allen View Post
    In my previous darkroom I built my own sink simply using MDF sealed with boat varnish - worked a treat!
    I've also built a similar wooden sink, sealed with epoxy resin, the material that's used to set fibreglass mat.

Another idea I've heard about but not tried, is to make a wooden frame the size and depth of the sink you need, then place a sheet of plastic sheet into it and up over the sides. Very cheap to build, but a bit of a problem to drain, I think.

Barry

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin