Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,549   Posts: 1,544,588   Online: 861

Shooter
    Large Format

Kodak Rapid Color Processor Model 30

Hello,
    I recently acquired a Kodak Rapid Color Processor Model 30. It is a little beat up and probably needs an overhaul. It is something that I am not familiar with but what is unique about it is that it can process prints in a drum up to 30 x 40 inches. It is like a mid 60's version of a Jobo processor but without many "bells and whistles".
    Is there anybody here on the forum that may be familiar with this processor and that may have an instruction manual? What might be some of the pitfalls with this processor? I was not able to find any information online for the processor other than that is was replaced by a Model 30A. I do not know the distinction between the two models.
    If there is anybody that has any information on this processor, I would sure like to know about it.
    Thanks,
    Joe

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have no info to help you, however, would be interested to see a picture if you can post one.
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin