Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,816   Posts: 1,581,631   Online: 803

Thread: Jobo ATL-2000

Shooter
    Multi Format

Jobo ATL-2000

At the photo club I'm a member of we have a Jobo Autolab ATL-2000 standing around in a corner, looking pretty worse for wear. It's disconnected, there are wires and tubes hanging all over the place, but the owner thinks it is still working and just needs to be reassembled properly. I was wondering if anyone has any literature on how to assembly the machine? How all these tubes and wires should be connected. We have a user manual but it doesn't really tell.
    "Art is is a picture of some dude I never met smoking under a lamppost at 6400 ISO and in BW."

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Jobo published service manuals for the ATL machines. They are illustrated with schematic drawings and sketches (as my Ghanian, British educated professor used to say, "cartoons") which are not always informative. I've never seen one for the 2000 but have one for the 2, 2+, and 3. If you can send me some photos, I might be able to help as the 2000 follows some of the engineering for the 2+ I believe.
    If you call it a "prime lens" because it's a fixed-focal length (i.e. not a zoom lens), then as Inigo Montoya said so eloquently, "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I've got an ATL-3 that I scanned in all the docs for, if this will help:

http://backglass.org/duncan/darkroom...tl3_manual.pdf

Duncan

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    We can help - PM me.
    CatLABS of JP
    Darkroom resources and service

www.catlabs.info | https://www.facebook.com/CatLABS.of.JP | www.jobo-usa.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm reviving this thread as I got a chance to look at the Jobo today. I managed to connect most of the tubes that drain used chemistry into the 15l containers and I figured out how to plug it in, but there's still a few things I don't quite understand.

There's this grey tube that runs from one end of the machine to the other (see attached image), it seems to me that it would get in the way of the rotary processor, and not all the bottles have the same kind of tube going to them.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0186[1].jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	612.4 KB 
ID:	93748

Then there's a large number of smaller tubes going to what looks like lids for the chemistry bottles, but all the bottles already have lids, as well as other tubes going to and from them, so I can't really figure out what they're there for.

Name:	IMG_0187[1].jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	685.0 KB 
ID:	93749

Then under the "main unit" there was a drawer with two buttons and a hole on front panel. Inside this drawer there were loads of electronics, couldn't find any mention of them in the manual, any idea what they are for?

Name:	IMG_0185[1].jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	576.0 KB 
ID:	93750

Under said drawer I found a white box with a power cord attached to it, couldn't find anything about that either.

Name:	IMG_0188[1].jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	512.6 KB 
ID:	93752

The unit also had two additional pwer cords near the back, one that went to the top unit (made the entire thing turn on) and one that went to the bottom (didn't seem to to anything at all), any ideas?

If anyone has experience with similar machines I would very much appreciate any insights you can share.
    "Art is is a picture of some dude I never met smoking under a lamppost at 6400 ISO and in BW."

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin