Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,454   Posts: 1,570,499   Online: 1023

Shooter
    Multi Format

Durst AC650 Repair

Hi there,

a few days ago our club's AC650 failed. The transformer still shows a green light, and it still hums but the front panel stays dark. And there is no light/exposure of course.

Any idea who could repair this, ideally in The Netherlands, Germany or Belgium?

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    pm sent

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I consider it cheeky asking people for help, making them bother with the issue and then not even logging in again to get the answer.

Shooter
    Multi Format

Applogies for the late reply

My apologies for not reacting but I was away for a few days and quite busy afterwards so that I haven't even checked my private mails for a while. Really sorry about.

In the meantime one of my colleagues, who is an electronics engineer - unlike me, I'm a mechanical engineer- volunteered to repair it.
    But circuit board diagram may be quite useful. I have not been able to find one so far. Can anyone help?

P.S. this time I will check and reply much sooner, I promise.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin