Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,875   Posts: 1,520,217   Online: 1225

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    hka
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Fotohuis
    @ Harry: Did you try you new LPL 4X5" already?

Best regards,

Robert
    [/url]
    Yes Robert,
    Its amazing that this LF-enlagers works so easy. Very good quality, steady and quit good focussing system. My arms are now long enough for both looking with my eye on the Peak focusser and my left hand on the fine focus remote knob to get the grain sharp. In the meantime I have to rebuild my darkroom because this enlager fits not on the existing table. So my carpenter made today a new and bigger table for it with a integrated lightproof paper drawer.
    The paint is still wet to finish to whole project and fix it on the wall.
    I keep you informed.
    harry

Release, the best you can do...

hka
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by arigram
    Thank you Nick but I need the water tempering abillities of the Jobo because the great temperature changes here in Greece. Plus the lift will be a great help.
    For certain reasons, money is not a big obstacle at the moment...
    (just at the moment)
    Just look for a great deal on www.ebay.de. There are a lot of used CPP2 for a very small price. I bouhgt one 2 years ago compleet with lift and several tanks for less than $200,00 included shipping costs to the Netherlands. All the stuff was in a very good condition and works perfect. I saved over $1000,00 for a new one. In that case I'am not longer talking about a 100 or 300 cc more developer...
    harry

Release, the best you can do...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin