Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,108   Posts: 1,636,647   Online: 1351

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Looks good to me. You'll just have to have it in the bag when loading the film onto the reels. Once it's loaded and you put the lid on, you can safely bring it out and do the processing in daylight.
    “You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live.” - John Galt

dmb
    Shooter
    35mm
    It just shows how misleading a picture can be There is a baffle after all. Odd colour but perhaps a good clean will fix that. You are good to go.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Shooter
    Medium Format
    AWESOME! Thank you very much everyone! It is hard coming into this without a basic understanding of what I'm doing, or what does what! I would have hated to spend more money, on what may have been unnecessary, however, it was my own doing, since I may have avoided the issue, with the simple purchase of the right item, or, one with documentation! Thanks again fellow APUG members, and I can't wait for caffenol processing, and in due time, all in home development! Happy photography! -Americo

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    aRollieBrujo, I strongly recommend going over to youtube and watching some instructional videos on film processing. There are hundreds and hundreds of them. That's how I got started, along with asking questions here.
    “You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live.” - John Galt

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Well, strictly speaking you are going to be in the dark.
    The following is a word from our sponsor. Caution! Do not open the door.
    All the dark will leak out.
    Expletive Deleted!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Wow, that lid really had me fooled.
    Truzi

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Truzi View Post
    Wow, that lid really had me fooled.
    And everyone else's posts had me doubting my eyes
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by MattKing View Post
    And everyone else's posts had me doubting my eyes
    Seems you caught it right off, though. Good eyes.
    Truzi

Shooter
    Medium Format
    thanks again everyone! im all set to develop! i wonder though, do i put the film into the bag in dark, and then load it on to the reel in the bag as well? excuse my naivete, please!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by aRolleiBrujo View Post
    thanks again everyone! im all set to develop! i wonder though, do i put the film into the bag in dark, and then load it on to the reel in the bag as well? excuse my naivete, please!
    You have it right. You put the film, the reel, a tool for opening the cassette (for 35mm) the tank and the lid into the bag, zip it up, open the cassette, load the reel, put the reel into the tank, put the lid on the tank and then open the bag.

You can put the cap on the lid outside the bag.

Get yourself a practice roll of film and practice!

The earlier advice to look at Youtube is excellent.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin