Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,546   Posts: 1,572,963   Online: 1029

Shooter
    8x10 Format

Outer Dimensions of a Cescolite CL3040T 30x40inch Tray ?

Hoping someone can help me out - of course I know the tray will fit 30x40 inch paper on the inside, but I'm wondering what the external size of these trays is before I spend a small fortune to get a set of them imported to Australia and find we can't fit them in our sink. If the internal size is significantly larger than 30x40 that would be helpful to know (e.g. can a standard 42 inch roll fit across the tray !?)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    FWIW, my 11x14 Cescolite measures 15.5 x 18.5 (inches). So add at least 4.5 inches to your 30x40. The interior dimension at the base, before the edge starts curving up, is 11x14.

Mine is many years old (not sure how old) and I didn't see a model number on mine (just says "11x14"). So current models might be different.
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Freestyle lists them as in stock. Maybe they can measure them for you: http://www.freestylephoto.biz/363040...ay-30x40-White
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

ROL
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Teach a man to fish: http://www.apug.org/forums/archive/i...70169-p-2.html, after only 2 'cesco' hits – they're biting well today.

36½"x46⅝". Plastic trays that large will not be squared up.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin