Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,901   Posts: 1,584,435   Online: 795

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by MattKing View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong, but your Kaiser 6002 should be able to do MF.
    you are quite correct Matt.
    I use a 6002 for up to 6x7 (all my 6x7 are pinhole so the falloff using the 6x6 condenser doesn;t matter too much to me)
    But as standard it is good for 35mm to 6x6.
    the fact that the OP has a 80/4 lens to go with it means he should be ready to go

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Thanks guys. I will chose the V35 for the next years until I need MF. Is it good for 10x?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If I were you I would stick with the Kaiser and spend the €450 on paper.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi from th eother corner of Spain,

I would stick to the Kaiser system. It is still in production, spares are available in Europe very easily, the lenses you have are very good. Why to change?

I have a Kaiser enlarger and cannot be happier. It is sturdy but light enough for me to move it in and out of my bathroom/darkroom. As I mentioned, accesories like different format masks, AN glasses, negative carriers, filter supports, etc. are available from Kaiser itself.

Anyway, it seems you have already decided, so the least I could say is enjoy it and enjoy the darkroom.
    Alfonso

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Thank You miha and Alfonso.

Yeap is kind of forcing me to shot with 35mm for a long term project, and then, look for a MF in the future.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    QUE LUGAR!!! please post photos!!! this place is gorgeous!!! sorry i can't help with decision making, but i will second the advice of saving money for paper.

Shooter
    35mm RF

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin