Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,720   Posts: 1,514,909   Online: 1047

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Graflarger help needed.

I bought one of these units last year and am now just getting around to wanting to use it. I'm not sure about what kind of light this unit gives off and if I need to pay certain attention to filtering, contrast etc. I do have an Aristo voltage regulator that decreases light output that I used on a coldlight head, and I'm wondering if I can use it with the Graflarger. Any help would be appreciated.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    wayne ---

i don't know about the voltage regulator ( is that the dimmer ? if so, you can probably use it with the graflarger ..) but i know the graflarger is suited better to graded paper and a bunch of split filtering will be needed for vc papers. it has a w45 phosphor in it, and aristo can re-tube it ( with a v54) for something like $100 ...

sweet little unit the graflarger is.
    the guy you want to talk to at voltar technologies ( aristogrid ) is rick. he'll be able to help you out

-john

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin