Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 76,361   Posts: 1,682,749   Online: 964

Shooter
    35mm

Kaiser focusing magnifier with exposure meter - Need Help

Hi everyone,

Recently I bought a focusing magnifier with exposure meter "Photoscop" but it didn't had a manual and I can figure out how it works. I've searched the web with no luck, the only one that pops up it's the Kaiser Focuscop. Does anyone know how to use it? It has a light sensor in the middle of the focusing screen. I've added 2 photos.
    Thanks in advance.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    This item circa 1979, known as Kaiser 'Photoscop 4006', if would help in your search for information.

Shooter
    35mm
    i found only one manual in german, and i cant read german jajaj

http://www.hobbyphoto-forum.de/file...._Handhabung%3F

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If it's like other meters you need to make a good print and calibrate the meter to it. Once you have that, you find a similar area in the new negative and adjust your aperture or time to null the needle.
    Have you tried google translate to decipher the German text?
    Ilford has the EM-10 and you might find the sheet for that online & use it as a guide.
    Expletive Deleted!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin