Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,730   Posts: 1,515,254   Online: 831

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Inversion lid for Jobo Tanks?

Does anyone know where I can buy an inversion lid for Jobo rotary processor tanks?

Fintan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Your friendly dealer should be able to order one for you. Jobo in the US sells direct so I assume Jobo in Europe does to.

Which tank ? 1500 or 2500? If it's the bigger tank might be cheaper to buy a used tank with the right lid.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    There does not appear to be a Jobo distributor in Ireland so probably your best bet is either the UK (www.novadarkroom.com) or a Euro-zone country if you prefer to deal in Euros... The red caps are only 4 quid in the UK. Postage will cost more than that, so try a local dealer first - they may be able to order one if they do not stock it.

Cheers, Bob.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

thanks

thanks guys, its the 1500 series and I'll try Nova

I hope its available for the tanks with the cog fitted.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Should be a normal spare part. You'll likely get the whole lid without the insert. Make sure you get the rubber cap to. Then remove the insert from the lid you have and put it into the new lid. If you want to use both lids without changing inserts then order one to. Either the film or paper cup.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Fintan
    Does anyone know where I can buy an inversion lid for Jobo rotary processor tanks? Fintan
    I don't think there is one available for lids with fitted cogs. It would be necessary to buy a new lid ... or... If one is really cheap ... ahem!!!

I .... uh .. this cheap person I know ... visited the local hardware store and bought a run-of-the-mill Rubber Stopper (available in a wide variety of sizes). Works perfectly.
    Carpe erratum!!

Ed Sukach, FFP.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ed is correct: if you have a cog lid at present, you need to buy a new lid too

Unfortunately, the pouring hole is too wide for a wine bottle cork so some hunting may be required for the economically efficient option...

Bob.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Fintan do you need a lid or a red rubber cap? If all you want is the rubber cap then go to anyplace that sells winemaking supplies. They should have a rubber stopper big enough.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin