Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,456   Posts: 1,643,745   Online: 746

Shooter
    Medium Format

Durst Multigraph / Multigrade 600 settings and use

Hi!
    Last week I received a Durst Multigraph 1200 or Mulgrade 600 . OMG!!!!
    The previous owner did not know how to use it and no manual to try to set the unit has deleted all calibrations and paper channel tables. I found in the Ilford website the manual calibrations for old FB IV, these are similar to the new Classic? And what about the FB Cooltone? And for other kind of papers?

Instead for the calibration of the probe I do not know how to do. It does not work because it proposes me fast times. Any ideas?

Thank you so much

Shooter
    Medium Format
    You will find the Instructions manual as well as the Service and Repair manual here http://durst.loremi.com/
    Enjoy, this is a great enlarger. I have two Pictographs, which are very similar, so if you have any questions I might help.
    philippelasry at free.fr

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Regarding the calibration, I spoke with Ilford and obviously they will not issue new calibration tables for new FB Classic. For my part I do not use the probe but I guess you have 2 options : either modify the tables by trial and error until you find a setting close enough or keep the setting as it is and with time you'll know how you have to modify what the probe indicates. I'm not sure I helped a lot with that...but I tried ! In case you find the right settings for a paper table, please do tell me.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin