Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,202   Posts: 1,531,542   Online: 1066

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Omega D5

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Sounds like you are getting a very good buy, you will need to read up on past threads on enlarger alignment after you put it back together. Very easy to move and assemble. KHB in Missisauga Ont have a extensive parts inventory and I believe they will sell you manuals as well.
    Be carefull moving the condensors and obviouly take the lenses out and wrap with cloth.
    I have extra carriers (non glass) if you get stuck without a certain format. Though I will really hose you on the price.
    Have fun.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    UPDATE:

Ok i saw my buddie today and asked him if the it was a D5 or a D5XL, and he said i must've heard him wrong, that infact its a D6. Now i need to re-ask the previous questions: How much should i offer him for it?, how tall at full extention?, can i get it through a door?

thanks again!
    --Ryan

"The negative is the equivalent of the composer's score, and the print the performance." ~Ansel Adams

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin